Apprenticeships are a great way to gain an industry recognised qualification, whilst experiencing a professional environment, developing skills, and earning a wage.
iRG are able to offer a number of opportunities which will benefit candidates of any age to train in an industry which can create great career prospects.
Benefits of Apprenticeships in IRG
· Gain hands on experience
· Work with some of the best mentors in the industry
· Earn while you learn
· Competitive salary
· Great career prospects
· Career stability and longevity
· Additional training opportunities
· Work with advanced high-tech equipment
· Use some of the best paint schemes available
· Gain an industry recognised qualification
· Entitlement to company benefits
· Interact with likeminded people
· Work alongside some of the largest and most reputable insurance companies and manufacturers in the industry
How to apply for an Apprenticeship
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch today.
You can email email@example.com
5 Easy Steps to Start Your Future
Step 1 – Get in touch & find out more
Step 2 – Talk with our Group Commercial Manager to discuss your future options
Step 3 – Meet with an iRG Bodyshop Manager to gain a better understanding of the positions available to you
Step 4 – Complete works experience to ensure the opportunity is right for you
Step 5 – Make the decision to move forward and create a prosperous future within iRG
Testimonials from iRG Apprentices
Hear directly from some of our apprentices, to see why they chose iRG and how their journey is progressing.